Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Vaping. It's more than a Band Aid. It's an Industry, a Hobby, A Connoisseur's Passion.

 Tinker, Builder, Innovator...

Personality, Variety, All Walks of Life...

Beginner, Enthusiast, Zealot, Cloud Chaser

It's more than a slap and dab quick fix.  The Vaping Industry is a cauldron of controversy, an infusion of technology and innovation, a JUGGERNAUT of Manufacturing and Distribution, Multinational, Multi-Cultural,  Crosses ALL demographics of customer audience.

The market are Nicotine Addicts who are currently or formerly tobacco product smokers.  The marketing is something uniquely new.  Credibility and demand for products is created online via social media and Youtube, Local 'Vape' shops are popping up everywhere and carry the latest and greatest, and the old classics.  Products are purchased at local stores, online through discount retailers, even ordered directly from China!!!

Brands are cloned and knocked off, and it doesn't even matter.  The point is not on Patents and Trademarks, it is replacing unhealthy habits with less harmful alternatives, but doing so on budget, with style, and multitudes of options to combine for personal taste.

When I picked up my first cigarette in 1989 I didn't think about the future of my health, my lifestyle, or my future family.  I wrestled with smoking for 26 years, and until a few months ago was hopelessly hooked.   I'm still hooked on Nicotine, however that's decreased, and I now use less harmful smokeless alternative Nicotine in liquid form with many varieties of flavor, consistency and natural ingredients.

Switching to Vaporizing I quit smoking instantly, and have been delving into all aspects of the personal vaporizing industry, as a product user, hobbyist, collector, and entrepreneur.

I welcome all opportunities to fund new and existing vapor shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment